Refund & Returns Policy
All products from All4Photography are printed to the highest standard using archival inks and high quality, long lasting canvas and photo paper.
Your order will be delivered, posted or available for pickup 2-4 weeks after it is placed. All orders are to be inspected by you at pickup or delivery to ensure they meet your approval. Photo book delivery depends mostly on number of pages, usually it takes 3 to 5 weeks.
Wall art items can be easily damaged, please handle your items with extreme care. Damage incurred as a result of improper handling or hanging is the responsibility of the client.
You may seek a refund if items:
• are or become faulty through no fault of your own
• do not match the description
• have defects that were not brought to your attention.
The item must be returned within 3 days. Prior to returning products to All4Photography, please request confirmation by emailing us including the following:
• First name and surname
• Product details
• Reason for return with added photos as proof
• Actions you would like us to take which may include exchange or refund
All4Photography does not offer refund on items that have been incorrectly selected or change of mind.
Please feel free to GET IN TOUCH if you wish to discuss any aspect of your refund or exchange.
All4Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is highly protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
All4Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1st January 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• your full name
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.